Surya - Lingusamy - Samantha Untitled Project First Look Soon : August 15

THE FIRST LOOK OF SURYA-LINGUSAMY UNTITLED PROJECT ON AUGUST 15

Hi friends,


So, What’s new ??? You Know that “DhruvaNakshathiram and Lingusamy’suntitled projects” will start shortly. Due to some problems “DhruvaNakshathiram” is postponed. So, What about Lingusamy’suntitled project.  ‘Yes it is alive!’


If my sources are true, the film will start in this month august onwards. I guess, that they will release a first look on coming August 15 - India’s Independence Day. So, I am looking for an Action – Romantic thriller from DirectorLingusamy sir.

Previously, The films Run, Paiyya And Vettai get good run in Box Office which was directed by DirectorLingusamy. But, I want more from the director for our romantic – action hero Suryasir. The film need to mentally challenge the audience like “Ayan”. Do you Agree with me ??? I think you do! J

The film casts are not revealed but, lead roles will be played by Surya and Samantha. I am waiting for this new ‘Jodi’ on the screen and sure the Chemistry will be great between them.

So, I am waiting for the first look of The film which was not titled yet. So What About You ? I Know You Too Waiting For A Film of Surya… Hmm… Let’s Wait together friends.


                                         Also Please do your comments here whatever it is just comment we want some fans here to discuss everything… Right .. There are lot to talk but no comments make me L . Ok Please do your comments if you like to support our suryasir… If you also have any suggestion about my site and its content please write to me…

Thanks For Coming Here… Hope you Will Visit Again… J


You Can Check This Out Too:
  1. Dhruva Nakshathiram HD Posters
  2. Surya’s Donation  10Lakh toUttarkhand People
  3. Singam3 Will Do? Or Not? Facts & Farts.
  4. Ayan 2 Facts ... 
  5. "Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi" Each & Every Episode Watch. 
  6. Surya's Six Pack Body image stills. 
  7. Surya - Jyothika Cute Love Story via Interview 
  8. Agaram Foundation
  9. NerukkuNer Surya's First Movie Details 
  10. Surya's ChildHood Cute & Chubby Stills





Comments