Maattrraan shooting spot Latest stills - Norway (Suriya with fans)

Maattrraan Team shooting spot stills - Norway

MaattrraaN is nearing up to the completion and all set to release on September 19.  Now, Maattrraan’s team is busy on Norway for the shooting of the mesmerizing song “Nani Koni”.  
There are lots of fans attend for seeing the shooting and to get the stills with Suriya. Suriya said that there is nothing to edit or post production work.  

Here are the latest stills of shooting the song “Nani Koni” on Norway.





















 Download Full Size Image






Whatever it is, Comment what your heart says If you think that I miss something please tell me,.....  I will happy to hear from you & happy to reply to you.... Thanks for reading.... 




Comments

  1. Good Stills......
    Lovely.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment...
      Looking for your feedback & support..
      Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  2. v r waiting for""""MAATTRRAAN""

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy terrific website! Does running a blog like this take a large amount of work?
    I've no expertise in programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I just wanted to ask. Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my homepage make real money online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Valuable Comments Will Inspire Us!