Maattrraan is special :Suriya

Maattrraan is special: Suriya

Suriya is all geared up for the release of his ambitious project Maattrran on this October.

The movie brings together director K V Anand, music director Harris Jayaraj and Suriya after “Ayan”.
On playing conjoined twins, Suriya says, “Each pair was different, sometimes they used to cry together, sometimes one would be sober the other would be hyper. This is a new concept and if it has been tried in Hollywood movies, I do not want to see them. My role would then become influenced, I do not want that.”

He adds, 'when I select a movie, I ensure that it has both the commercial aspect and the topic is a little offbeat. Even if you take 'Apoorva Sagotharargal', where one sees Kamal Hassan in a double role, it had entertainment value and something challenging for the actor. I am lucky to get such scripts'
Maattrraan is the big project of Suriya till date and he plays conjoined twins in the film. K.v Anand directing the movie, while Harris Jayaraj handling music. It is notable that this movie is 7th combo of Suriya – Harris.

The songs are already having great responds & about Maattrraan song Harris says “I did little different in this film, you can feel that while you hear”.
Almost, its distribution rights are sold out with a record price now, Maattrraan is looking for a grand release including red carpet premier show release in London.



Whatever it is, Please add your comments that your heart says.... I will happy to hear from you & Happy to reply to you. If you think that I am missing something please comment it.........

Comments